web page hit counter

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Bar Camp Dallas is Here

Sitting here typing in the hallway at Bar Camp Dallas with 50 or 60 of the biggest geeks in Dallas. Putting up the blank schedule board this morning was very scary, but the gratification on seeing the first two presentation tracks fill up within minutes was worth the fear.

For those unable to attend in person, check out the backchannel at #barcampdallas on freenode (and ask about the live streaming video)


tags: , , , , , ,

You should follow me on twitter here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a great time Chris at Barcamp. I wish I could stay longer and just hang out. Maybe next time I can get my leash extended.

You did a great job and I hope that this is the start of the geek community comming together in N. Dallas.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home