web page hit counter

Saturday, October 22, 2005

The Future Development Kit

Podcast's up over at futuredevelopmentkit.blogspot.com, with an iTunes compatible RSS feed at feeds.feedburner.com/FutureDevelopmentKit.

In other news, I'm getting a little fed up with how primitive Blogger is. I'm really not enjoying hand-coding technorati tags. I'm considering a move to either Movable Type or WordPress (as recommended by FeedBurner) and would appreciate comments from anyone who's happily using those (or any other) blog hosting services (free or for-pay), especially ones that support tagging directly.

tags: blog, october, 2005, podcast, futuredevelopmentkit

You should follow me on twitter here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Hey, Chris. Glad to see you firing up Dallas tech. I like your attitude.

I tried Blogspot and stopped using it in favor of Typepad. I've considered whether or not to renew and just start hacking on Movable Type.

Also, I'd much rather hack in Ruby so I've got my eye out for a good Ruby blog framework.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home