web page hit counter

Monday, February 05, 2007

Demo Camp Dallas 1 : Geek Bread and Circus


Well, just leaned another friend is thinking of moving to Portland. The exodus from Dallas must be stopped, the restive geeks need their bread and circus:

http://barcamp.org/DemoCampDallas1

Also, I need a deadline to get me motivated. We need people to help organize, demo, and just show up. It's looking like Feb 15th out in Southlake at Sabre labs. Probably a fairly small group this go-round (targeting 30), but some interesting people should be there.

Thanks to Kevin Marvin and the group of geeks he got together at the Bar Belmont for inspiring this madness. And sorry, Giovanni, for turning my email to you into a blog posting, I swear it wasn't a form letter.

tags:,,,,

Labels: ,

You should follow me on twitter here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - Imagine my suprise when...

http://www.theagencyblog.com/the_agency_blog/2007/02/democamp_dallas.html

3:17 PM  
Blogger Raven Zachary said...

Moving to Portland is a good thing!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home